FATHER’S DAY GIFT IDEA:
Because a handmade home, made from sustainable materials will feel just like that: beautiful, personal, responsible, practical, and intentional.
This firewood tote sews up super fast, and will make carrying wood to your fireplace – or building a house – just a bit easier.
– Cut canvas and flannel
20” x 40”
With RSF, sew long sides together.
– From center of the short sides.
Cut out a rectangle, 6” wide and 8” deep.
Sew around each rectangle.
– Turn RSO through one of the open ends.
– Fold ends toward the inside, turning the raw edges under.
– Sew over each edge Twice.
– Slide 1” (25” long) dowel rods or small branches into the loops and carry both sticks in the center with flannel on the outside.